mobile phone, comunication and information technologi

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Social Networking Service from Telkomsel

Telkomsel launched My Pulau. My Pulau is a social networking service that allows users to communicate and interact with the community that provides many unique features of interest. Features like; Social Status Integrators, My Interests, and My Buys. 

Telkomsel VP Product Marketing, Mark Chambers in a release sent to Daily Dawn, Monday, November 16, said today the need to access social networking sites have become basic requirement and become an integral part of lifestyle.

This can be seen from the growing number of users of social networking sites are growing rapidly.
One evidence is the social networking site users the most popular today that Facebook has now reached more than 11 million users in Indonesia or increased approximately 13-fold from late 2008 to just 800,000.

"The high demand for social networking services, we deliver innovative services that we named My Pulau. We hope this service can accommodate those needs, so customers can enjoy more convenient communication and interact with the community through a one stop online social networking portals," he added Mark. 

My Pulau is a social networking service that allows customers to integrate all his favorite features online. To access My Pulau, subscribers simply press * 697 # on the phone and can select the menu directly to register, upload blogs, updating the status, obtain the latest information, and so on. 

Customers can also do the registration My Pulau by sending SMS, type REG and send to 7700, then only need to follow the SMS instructions. In addition, the user's My Pulau also access the site directly from your cell phone www.mypulau.com. 

Through this online portal, users can take advantage of the unique features of interest, such as;
Social Status Integrator features allow users to update their status on My Pulau and the status automatically also appear on Facebook and Friendster accounts belong. 

My Interests features, users can join various communities, such as: Indonesia Photographer Organization, Bike To Work, automotive community, community of toy collectors (Tomoci), community gadget (IDBerry), as well as comics and writers community. By becoming members of the community, users will get the latest info about community activities and is directly involved in such activities.

My Recommended Buys, where users can enjoy a variety of Island My cool content, such as: Truetone, Picture Message, Operator Logo, Wallpaper, Screen Saver, Games, and Theme. Customers will be charged Rp 3000 to Rp 10,000 for each of the downloadable content.

In addition to these features, users can also take advantage of features My Profile (displaying the user's unique profile), My Friends (adding social networking), My Groups (creating their own community of friends), My Photos (photo collection), My Video (video collection) , My Calendar (schedule and agenda), My Blog (writing blog), and My Messages (send messages to friends).

My Pulau also show other features, such as: Member?? S Island (show user status with 10 friends, 10 interests, and the latest buys 10), News (latest news updated user), Status Update Feed (latest status user funds his friends), Mood Themes (user emotional state in the form of weather symbols), 

Chatting, Notification (the latest information about the user account), Language Options (options Indonesian or English), Infotext (SMS subscription service), and the Latest Info (the latest news and media campaign to promote a commercial partner in My Pulau). 

By utilizing these features, will automatically earn points named Coco, which is worth USD 1 Coco 1. The more often users interact in the My Pulau, the more Coco collected. Furthermore Coco can be used to purchase a variety of content available on the feature My Buys. 

Mark reveals, the rapid growth of social networking features encourage Telkomsel recent modification and renewal of the island My service has been initiated in the year 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment